Recover Facebook Disable Account 2022 | Facebook
Recover Facebook Disable Account
back a disabled Facebook ID is a really difficult task. Now Facebook disables that account whenever you see a little suspicious activity in your account.
This is why many people do not have a fake account, but the original ID is disabled and they have various problems to recover the FB ID.
Recovering Facebook ID is not easy, but if your original ID somehow disables Facebook, then I will tell you the means to recover that FB ID.
Facebook disabled my account. Recovery a self-disabled account is easy, so we will talking about how to get the account back if Facebook has disabled.
Why Disable Facebook Account?
- Impersonating Someone / Pretending to be someone
- Violating Facebook terms and conditions even after warnings from Facebook
- Posting content that violates the rules and regulations of Facebook
- Not adhering to FB’s community standards
- Someone has reported your profile
- Creating a fake profile can get disabled anytime
- Friend-requesting so many people at once Signing in from an unknown location
- Joined a large number of groups
- Illegal access to your account
Disable Account Back With these link :
My Personal Account Was Disable or Temporary Disable
If Facebook has disabled your ID due to a security issue or a report, you will see the text “Your Account Has Been Disabled” after logging in.
You need to fix with few method. Go To The Link My personal account was disabled Or Temporary Disable
- Enter the email address or phone number that is linked to your Facebook account.
- Type your full name and click on ‘Choose files’.
- Then select the ID proof from the list. Then Click Send.
Pretending Disable Or Permanent Disable
- Enter the full name
- Mention Date of Birth In the box for ‘Additional Info’, enter the reason in detail
- Enter the email address or phone number and press ‘Send’.
What Types Of ID does Facebook accept? For Recover Facebook ID.
Government ID :
- Birth certificate
- Driver’s license
- Marriage certificate
- Official name change paperwork
- Non-driver’s government ID (ex: disability, SNAP card, national ID card, pension card)
- Green card, residence permit or immigration papers
- Tribal identification or status card
- Voter ID card Family certificate
- Visa National age card Immigration registration card
- Tax identification card
- Bank statement
- Transit card
- Credit card Employment verification
- Library card
- Mail Magazine subscription stub
- Medical record Membership ID (ex: pension card, union membership, work ID, professional ID)
- Paycheck stub Permit
- School ID card School record Utility bill
- Yearbook photo (actual scan or photograph of the page in your yearbook)
- Company loyalty card
- Contract Family registry
- Diploma Religious documents
- Certificate of registration for accreditation or professional
- Professional license card
- Health insurance Address proof card
- Personal or vehicle insurance card